Friday, January 13, 2012

Same Resolution...NOT!

   Every year millions and millions of people come up with a New Years resolution in hopes of an exciting new change to the up and coming year. And as fallows, every year millions and millions of resolutions get broken after a few weeks or months. Now don't get me wrong, I have broken many myself. That's why this year, I spent a long time trying to pick a resolution that would be some what of a challenge to stick to but not to much of a challenge at the same time. 
    If you have read any of my previous posts, you probably already know how much of a pintrest addict I have become. Millions and millions of craft and baking ideas at my finger tips that I just love! Sense I have been looking at all of these nifty craft ideas I have been wanting to get back in touch with my artsy side that was lost years ago. That's how my friend Hannah helped me decide on the perfect resolution. So this year my resolution will be to complete at least one art project a month for the next year starting in February. I will be posting each one of my projects up on here to share. Feel free to try them out yourselves! 
   Also, If you would like an invite to pintrest send me a message with your email and I will be more than happy to send you one!


My best friend Hannah trying to hide from the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment