Monday, December 5, 2011

CONTEST TIME!!!!

 As promised, I'm running a contest to bring on the holiday season. This is designed to bring on some laughs so please don't take the answer to seriously. The way this will be judged is at the time of the end of the contest my friends and I will get together and read all of the entries and determine which answer is our favorite. We don't mind if it's a tad but dirty/vulger or sarcastic. The winner will recieve a Hello Cupcake cook book or The Game of Things along with a few other surprises. All you need to do is complete the sentence. 



                    "Things you would not want to find in your holiday stalking is...."



 This question comes from one of my favorite games ever! The Game of Things! It's nothing but constant laughter! I hope to be able to enjoy all of your answers soon! Leave them in a 
 comment or send me a message.Contest will end on December 31st!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete