Saturday, January 21, 2012

~*~CONTEST*~

   As explained in a previous post, my new years resolution this year is to make at least one art project a month and all of my gifts this year need to be handmade. Each month I will be posting the project I made and the steps to complete the project. 
   I really do encourage everyone to be in touch with their crafty/artsy side so I really do hope that you will see a project you like and give it a go. To give further encouragement, I have thought of a simple contest to help you out. 
   Each month after I post my completed project all you have to do is leave a comment. Simple as that. I will give everyone seven days to post their comment containing their email address (or any other way to get a hold of them) and any other comment. At the end of the seven says. I will pick a winner at random. 
   The winner will be sent all the art supplies needed to complete the project they commented on. If there are certin projects that include choices of color once I have contacted you, you can tell me which colors you prefer. 
   I look forward to sharing all of my projects with you! The first one is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment