Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Organizing can be cute AND easy!

   On pintrest a few weeks ago I saw probably one of the best ideas I have seen! If you are a girl you have probably used bobbie pins a million times over. And, if you have used a bobbie pin you probably know that they are super easy to loose and tend to end up all over the place. Now this does not count as one of my monthly art projects but I still wanted to share this!


   All you need to do is pick out some cute ribbon and take some double sided strong sticky tape and stick it along the bottom of your mirror. Once the ribbon is secured nicely place all of your bobbie pins on the ribbon. That way they are all easy to access but still out of the way. It took me about $4.00 and five minutes to complete. And it was well worth it to not have any more bobbie pins cluttering up my counter and dropping down my drain all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment